1. This site may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as "believe", "estimate", "anticipate", "may", "should", and "expect"). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements."
2. Historical performance is not indicative of future results. The investment return will fluctuate with market conditions.
3. "Performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor."
4. Investment in securities, including mutual funds, involves the risk of loss. Family Fiduciary Services, Inc. (FFSI) is a state registered investment adviser.
5. It is not possible to invest directly into a model. Models have no expenses or investment fees; actual investment performance may be different.